First Russian Congenital Aniridia Conference 2-4 July 2015, Moscow
Organizers: Russian Aniridia Patient Support Society "Interregional Support center for patients with Aniridia "Iris""
Target audience: scientists and doctors working with aniridia, pediatric ophthalmologists, doctors, teachers and psychologists working in kindergartens and schools with visually impaired children, associations for blind and visually impaired people, families of patients with aniridia, psychologists working with visually impaired patients.
1. Genetic, surgical, pediatric aspects of congenital aniridia, secondary glaucoma, aniridia fibrosis syndrome and aniridia keratopathy. Modern achievements, sharing knowledge and experience about congenital aniridia treatment
2. Dialogue between patients and doctors about problems of congenital aniridia
3. Communication of congenital aniridia patients and their families
1. Leading Russian, American, European,Canadian scientists and doctors working in the field of aniridia
2. Patients with aniridia and their families
3. Aniridia patient support society chiefs from various countries
Plan of conference:
3.07.2015 -presentation of doctors and scientists
2.07.2015, 4.07.2015- we are planing the charity diagnostic screening for aniridia patients would be accomplished on the premises of diagnostic unit of GMS clinic in Moscow. Also ophthalmic geneticist consultation would be provided as well as blood specimen collection for later genetic analysis. Prior online booking for this service is mandatory on www.aniridia.ru.